I recently stayed at the Marine Villas for a few days with my spouse on a mixed business and leisure trip. I was very pleased with both the location and accommodations. Hollywood beach and the broadwalk are about 20 feet from your front door. What's nice about the beach is that it's much quieter and more family oriented than further down in Miami beach. Also, the broadwalk offers a nice mixture of bars and restaurants. Free parking is also provided on site which is a huge plus in this area. I found the room to be clean with all the amenities needed. The one thing I found missing was an iron. I called the owner (Diane) inquiring about this, and an hour later I had an iron in my room and a brand new ironing board. Diane seems to be truly interested in making your stay as pleasant as possible. I definitely plan on staying again in the future with the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complete vacation rental with full kitchens, magnificent oceanviews, only steps to the sand and Historic Broadwalk...Hollywood Beach will be your business accommodation, staycation, your beach get away. Our building is quaint, but updated,a boutique property, with comfort...Parking is Free in our private lot if you book directly through us we have a great patio area with barbeque and a spacious yard where you can sunbathe in private. Approximately 80 restaurants located within walking distance of Marine Villas. Coin operated washer and dryer located on property for your use. No need to pack cumbersome beach towels we furnish you with them to use during your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marine Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Villas Hotel Hollywood
- Marine Hotel Hollywood
- Marine Villas Hollywood, Florida