“AMAZING PLACE RIGHT OFF THE BEACH”
Review of Marine Villas

Marine Villas
Ranked #15 of 71 Hotels in Hollywood
Saint Cloud, Florida
“AMAZING PLACE RIGHT OFF THE BEACH”
Reviewed 30 June 2010

Joe and I decided to stay here for 1 night on our way to Orlando Florida, what an amazing experience. The place is exceptional in customer service, cleanliness, hospitality. The room was very clean, towels fresh, water pressure of shower is great. The whole experience was EXCEPTIONAL. We will be returing to visit Diane and Terry in the very near future and looking forward to many, many more stays at Marine Villas. Thanks guys we really, truely enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed 28 June 2010

I really don't want to post this review --- as EVERYTHING WAS SO PERFECT!!!! (best kept secret).
Clean rooms, perfect location, great host (THANKS DIANE)!
Home away from home. I will be returning!
Just as the other reviews tell,,,parking is included (big one, for all of Hollywood)! Kitchen has what you need or ask and Diane will do her best to get it, quickly! (I forgot bag ice for the cooler and Diane found one for me). Plenty of clean towels and sheets. Yes, flat screen HD TV if that's your thing. AC works 100% Clean, Clean, Clean!!! I traveled alone and felt completely safe. Short, enjoyable, ocean side walk to everything or peaceful relaxation, YOU get to decide so easily all within a stones throw. Something most don't think to ask,,,The shower is so powerful, you will not be left with sand in your hair. (I love a strong shower). This really is the perfect place to stay.
Don't forget to bring your bike and/or rollerblades!
Fun! Fun! Fun!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
Chicago, ILL
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I ocassionally travel to Ft Lauderdale area for business and find this location a refreshing change from the usual business property. They are a stones throw from the Atlantic and Hollywood Beach walkway. This is a great location for running before or after work and one can go for many miles along the shore.
The rooms are comfrotable with kitchens and flat screen hd television with many channels available. Parking is also available which is a huge bonus in this area that tends to get congested with parking meters enforced 16 hours a day.
Also many restaurants to chose from . My favorite casual spots are Capone's Flickerlight which features Chicago italian food &sports and Ocen Alley with great food & ambience with a jazz player the evening I dined.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 7 June 2010

My husband and I were pleasantly surpised when we checked in our charming, cozy and super clean motel room. The place was spotless, all renovated and updated and all of our needs and wants were met without having to ask. Our full kitcken was stocked with anything and everything we could need. All you need to bring is your clothes, food and beverages.
THe beds were very confortable, plenty of sparkling white thick towels, even beach towels!!! Big Flat Television, the air conditioning was perfect! even with the South Florida heat!! The location was by far the best ,walking distance to all bars and restaurants just a stroll away. The beach was just steps away from our door, which made this just the perfect weekend !! The owners were always friendly and willing to make our stay wonderful. We will be repeat customers. We can't wait to go back.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 31 May 2010

I recently stayed at the Marine Villas for a few days with my spouse on a mixed business and leisure trip. I was very pleased with both the location and accommodations. Hollywood beach and the broadwalk are about 20 feet from your front door. What's nice about the beach is that it's much quieter and more family oriented than further down in Miami beach. Also, the broadwalk offers a nice mixture of bars and restaurants. Free parking is also provided on site which is a huge plus in this area. I found the room to be clean with all the amenities needed. The one thing I found missing was an iron. I called the owner (Diane) inquiring about this, and an hour later I had an iron in my room and a brand new ironing board. Diane seems to be truly interested in making your stay as pleasant as possible. I definitely plan on staying again in the future with the kids.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank STMilw
Potsdam, New York
Reviewed 27 May 2010

It's a great little place right on the beach. The rooms were nice with kitchenettes and GREAT air conditioning. They had beach towels laid out for us as soon as we stepped into our room so we could just drop our stuff and head to the beach. The beach has shallow crystal clear water, just amazing. This part of the boardwalk is great because there are less crouds since the restaurants and shops are further down the beach (but within walking distance). The owners were very friendly and hospitable. We were able to use the gas grill and sit on the adirondack chairs on the lawn. I don't think we could have found a place that we would have liked better. We will definately stay here again!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
The Bay Area
Reviewed 14 May 2010

Nice suite, everything furnished, friendly owner, parking, free WiFi.

No complaints.