“Best family vaca”
other travellers have booked this property
Your Private Beach Area The view from your Private Beach
Master
Master
Bathroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Heather K
“Best family vaca”
Reviewed 11 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

We had such an amazing time at Mike's place. We rented the downstairs unit... it was right on the beach. It was clean and had everything we needed. Lots of stores are walking distance and we took the Monkey bus everywhere we wanted to go on the island. Neighbors were all super friendly. Know this is an older building so you can hear everything upstairs, which wasn't to much of a problem bc we spent most our time outside. Mike was quick to answer any question I had. We can't wait to go back!

Resort748...
“Great location”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Steps to the beach with lots of beach seating. A great outside dining area complete with grill. Our only problem was finding a comfortable bed. Some people like the foam mattress but not my old bones.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Maria H
“Perfect, Ideal, Pet Friendly Paradise Condo”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The most wonderful place! we rented this place for 10 days, my daughter, grandson and myself. I fall in love with the place is perfect, nice and very clean.
Location is perfect everything is so close. The water is clear and warm. Owners they thought about everything even they have little bowls for my Chihuahuas. I thank you both for being so thoughtful. I am planning to rent again next year, like I said "I love this Place" the view is breath taking. I am looking forward to be there again. we were in Unit 4, upstairs, I recommend to anyone who wants a restful and peaceful vacation. Thanks Mike.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing