“Great food, atmosphere just ok.”

The Feast Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Feast Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Feast Restaurant is a family owned and operated establishment opened in 2009. Brothers Joseph and Christofer Dale are the Chefs and Owners and you will always find one or both of them in the kitchen during service. We strive to offer our customers the freshest local and exotic cuisine in a warm family friendly atmosphere. We have a large selection of wines from around the globe and feature the islands largest craft and Microbrew beer selection. Open for lunch and dinner daily, reservations are recommended for dinner or large parties.
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great food, atmosphere just ok.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The Feast has excellent food, from pasta, to burgers, to seafood! The only complaint I would have is the atmosphere. It simply needs a little updating, and the dining room appearance would match the great food they serve!! Service was great too, very accommodating and attentive. Will definitely return!

Anna Maria Island, Florida
“Delicious pizza”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We got pizza to carry out and it's 18" and really yummy. I was told all their food is good but haven't gotten back yet. Will update after we do.

1 Thank Candyland927
Bradenton, Florida
“Best Lobster Bisque South of Maine!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

A friend had recommended this restaurant and I found myself with an appetite and in the area recently. Don't let the strip mall location fool you - charming interior with stellar service.

It's not often that I order lobster outside of New England since lobster to me is Maine lobster not the warm water kind, but the lobster bisque called out to me from the menu (it does not state what kind of lobster is used). When I found that I could pair it with a salad - I was in!

The soup arrived in short order as an attractively presented plate with the cup of soup and the salad on the side . The first thing that impressed me was the tempurature - perfect - hot enough to have to blow on, but still immediately edible. The consistency was perfect - smooth and creamy with just the right amount of thickness (no wallpaper paste here :) . Finally, the flavor was delicious with the taste of lobster and sherry.

This delight was accompanied by a salad and I chose the "Vermont", baby arugula, candied walnuts, red onion and goat cheese served with what undoubtedly was a homemade blueberry vinaigrette.

I saw a couple of hamburgers at a nearby table and they looked large and juicy. I'll definitely be back to try one!

2 Thank beantowngirl10
Gales Ferry, Connecticut, United States
“Great Food, As Always”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The food and service at The Feast is terrific. My Caprese salad was super fresh, beautifully plated and absolutely delicious. The dressing was one of the best I have ever had. My wife's crab cake was huge and so was the flavor.
Our server was knowledgeable and very attentive.
Now for the bad- the decor is dark and dated. The pleather table coverings leave a lot to be desired and the chairs could use an overhaul. One spindle on my wife's chair was missing.
If the decor matched the food and service The Feast would rate an excellent.

Brick, New Jersey
“Go for the fish”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This cute little restaurant took reservations for Easter dinner for the four of us. When we got there the restaurant was fairly empty so we got a little nervous. it turned out we just beat an incoming crowd and by the end of the meal the place had a lively buzz to it. We had four fish dinners which we all loved and two appetizers, spicy shrimp and fried green tomatoes and we felt we had over ordered. Of course, that meant good leftovers and we got to taste some interesting dinners but if you have a small appetite, consider just an appetizer or splitting an entree. The place is very simple but the service is good with all the wait staff. I would go back to this place anytime I am in the neighborhood.

• Visited April 2014