We celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary weekend in Anna Maria and thanks to Tripadvisor we managed to book 2 nights at this perfect little place. Located towards the north of the island, a stones throw away from Sandbar Restaurant or a free bus ride away from pretty much everything else on the island. We were given a room that was probably the best we've ever stayed in in terms of cleanliness, charm and decor (room 11a I think). Very accommodating staff who allowed us a little extra time before checking out and gave us a great brief on where to go on the island. For food and entertainment we would say that Rod & Reel pier for breakfast, one of many others for lunch but definitely the Sandbar for dinner except for when it rains. Bortelo's bar about 50 yards from Sandbar is a little like walking into a quintessential American bar from the 80's but still great and lovely people and somewhere to meet the locals. The new-ish Tiki bar (not sure what its called) is fantastic and finish off the night or early morning at Decoy Ducks. Take advantage of the local golf buggy ride at the end of the night who will only ask for a gratuity (island monkeys). All in all a great short break and will be back very soon. One thing to ask of the resort though is a long mirror in the room. My wife just wanted to see if her outfit worked for the night but couldn't see the finished effect despite my compliments. Thanks Haley's and you've managed to do a great job. Keep it up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haley's offers two room studios, motel rooms, one bedroom cottages, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Entire property is SMOKE and PET free. The sandy path to the Gulf of Mexico is only about 100 yards from your door. No roads to cross (except from the Gumbo Limbo House) Free use of beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and beach carts. Heated Pool, AC/heat, basic cable, TV, gas grills. All rooms and property have free wireless Wi-Fi. Free island wide trolley to dinning, shopping and all kinds of activates. Coffee makers with coffee and bath amenities. Most units have full kitchens except for a few motel rooms. They include Cook top or stoves, dishes and serve-ware and more. All rooms have a minimum of coffee maker and small refrigerator. Family owned and operated Book Direct for Best Deals. See "Specials" on our website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Haleys Motel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleys Hotel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel And Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, Florida