We stayed at Haley's for a night when our nearby home was rented and our plane was not until the next day. We were glad we did! This hotel is a reminder of old Florida, when it was more laid back. It is located about a two minute walk from a very nice section of the beach, and is nice and quiet. Our bungalow was comprised of two rooms; a living area with a kitchenette and a bedroom with bath off of it. The rooms are adequate size although our bathroom was somewhat cramped. The kitchen was fully equipped with pots and pans and a full size refrigerator. The entire unit was very clean. Most importantly, the furniture (including the bed) was comfortable. I slept very well, which is the most important thing in a hotel. All the things one needs at the beach were included: chairs, towels, umbrellas, and the wheelie cart to transport them all to the beach. While some may want to pay more and stay at a more upscale resort, I think that Haley's is a wonderful place. I recommend this hotel for couples with a child or just a weekend getaway. I will stay here again if I need a place for a night or two. I wish I could give this four and a half dots!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haley's offers two room studios, motel rooms, one bedroom cottages, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Entire property is SMOKE and PET free. The sandy path to the Gulf of Mexico is only about 100 yards from your door. No roads to cross (except from the Gumbo Limbo House) Free use of beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and beach carts. Heated Pool, AC/heat, basic cable, TV, gas grills. All rooms and property have free wireless Wi-Fi. Free island wide trolley to dinning, shopping and all kinds of activates. Coffee makers with coffee and bath amenities. Most units have full kitchens except for a few motel rooms. They include Cook top or stoves, dishes and serve-ware and more. All rooms have a minimum of coffee maker and small refrigerator. Family owned and operated Book Direct for Best Deals. See "Specials" on our website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Haleys Motel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleys Hotel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel And Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, Florida