Haley's Motel is without a doubt one of the most charming and relaxing places I have had the pleasure to stay in!! To begin with, the owners Tom and Carol are simply the nicest, friendliest and most competent people one could have the good fortune to meet-they really DO take care of you. Also, the motel, which originally opened for business in 1953, has been impressively restored to its original 1950's retro design. It really does remind me of some of the places i stayed in as a kid with my parents in the 1950's; I felt as though I had almost been time traveling!! And of course, the location on beautiful Anna Maria Island, Florida is simply stunning. I really adore this place, and I have enthusiastically recommended it to my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haley's offers two room studios, motel rooms, one bedroom cottages, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Entire property is SMOKE and PET free. The sandy path to the Gulf of Mexico is only about 100 yards from your door. No roads to cross (except from the Gumbo Limbo House) Free use of beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and beach carts. Heated Pool, AC/heat, basic cable, TV, gas grills. All rooms and property have free wireless Wi-Fi. Free island wide trolley to dinning, shopping and all kinds of activates. Coffee makers with coffee and bath amenities. Most units have full kitchens except for a few motel rooms. They include Cook top or stoves, dishes and serve-ware and more. All rooms have a minimum of coffee maker and small refrigerator. Family owned and operated Book Direct for Best Deals. See "Specials" on our website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Haleys Motel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleys Hotel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel And Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, Florida