We returned recently from another stay at Palm Tree Villas, this time for a week. We have visited many times, at different times of year, and still find it suits us perfectly. We have seen a few minor changes over the last year or so since the change of ownership but this is to be expected. We were a little disappointed at first to find no little 'treats', i.e. local newspapers in room, complimentary cookies and marmalade - but soon realized how unimportant that was! There was a supply of newspapers in the laundry room and we were calling in Publix regularly anyway..... We did enjoy the remodeled pool area and landscaping and couldn't fault Cathryn for her helpfulness. She contacted us to find out our estimated arrival time, came to our door within minutes of arrival and as I (mistakenly!) thought there was no tea kettle she arrived with a replacement immediately. We were treated with warmth, friendliness and courtesy from booking to our return home. As we are familiar with everything we didnt need to contact anyone during our stay but we are certain we would have received prompt help if requested. I do believe that it would be hard to find anywhere better if you are looking for a peaceful stay in good quality accommodation with high standard amenities, moments from the beach. We enjoy having home comforts, a private outdoor seating area, lovely pool and such helpful things as free wifi, laundry, use of bbq and sun umbrella and chairs for the beach. I don't understand some people having issues over the use of towels - we had a plentiful supply in the apartment, when we needed fresh ones we took the old ones to the laundry bin and brought fresh ones - a two minute job! All things considered, we still love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise on sunny Anna Maria Island - your 'green' destination for sun, beach & 100% relaxation. Brand new villas with heated pool, full kitchens & garden patios, just a short walk from the Gulf Beach. The only hotel on Anna Maria Island recommended by LIFE magazine. Enjoy island hospitality with a personal touch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Hotel Holmes Beach
- An Island Getaway At Palm Tree Villas Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, Florida