Bali Hai Beach Resort
Autograph
US$206
Travelocity
  • Pool
Blue Water Beach Club(Holmes Beach)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe kitchenlinen serviceocean frontonce a yeara great weeklaundry roomlow keytrolley stopdaveunitsbeachcharcoalprivacylandscapingsunsetstepsami
Reviewed 9 September 2011

It is very unspoilt and quiet and the beach is lovely for walking. The units are in a great location and very quiet. The rooms are very dated decor & equipement wise and there is limited crockery and cooking equipment. It is very clean though which makes it ok and you can get by for a few days. The owners are laidback, friendly and helpful. There were no chairs, umbrellas or loungers to use on the beach which is not great if you are flying in and only staying for a short time. It would seem that this condo is great if you can drive and bring some of you own beach gear and kitchen/picnic things with you but if you are on a fly/drive it did make it more tricky. We did enjoy our stay here and the time on Anna Maria island.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank totalfoody
Reviewed 16 August 2011

My husband and I stayed at Bali Hai last winter for 10 days. We loved it, we have already made our reservations for this winter. There is not one single negative comment I could come up with. It is clean. relaxing, beautiful and nice people running it. I hope when my husband retires we can stay there all winter.

Room Tip: They have rooms or condos. Nice to have a choice. Beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cynlerfald
Reviewed 15 June 2011

My wife and I are seniors. We booked a week and then added 3 more nights; our unit #8 was ocean front on the ground floor. All the good things in the prior reviews that have been said before are true. The swimming pool is sparkling and the landscape is truly lovely, very picturesque. The units are very clean, the king mattress was like new. Exchange of towels and sheets are available every day except Sunday. If there is a problem management fixes it immediately, not tomorrow IMMIDEDIATELY. The white sand beach and the Gulf of Mexico is wonderful and some of the sunsets are a touch of heaven. We cooked all of our meals in our unit at Bali Hai. Major grocery store, drug stores and restaurants near by. My only suggestion to management would be that the kitchen knives need to be sharpened and for a hand sweeper for the rug and a cake baking pan or two and plastic wine glasses added in the kitchen. It is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy it is very comfortable; not to mislead anyone it is not the RITZ, but very comfortable and we had a wonderful time and look forward to our next visit to Bali Hai..

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sailorwoman
Reviewed 9 February 2011

We have been going here since the 70's. It has always been very friendly, clean and relaxing. The owners are friendly and very accomadating. This is the place everyone should try to stay at for a quiet, relaxed vacation at the beach.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 24 January 2011

I traveled to Bali Hai with my girlfriend and her family. It was everything that I expected. It was super clean and quiet, and the beach was pristine. The room was very spacious. I had a great time and would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple