We had high expectations as my fiancé had great memories of Coconuts from her childhood. However, the let down started as soon as the key hit the door. Worms everywhere, we were told by management that it was 'just cleaned', unless the cleaning person is blind, doubt it. Once we got all of the worms out of our outdated crappily furnished room (#105 by the way) the ants attacked. They did respond quite quickly with ant bait, but, I'm sorry if this is pretentious, I didn't go on vacation to clean and wipe down the kitchen of my rented unit. The beds were extremely hard and contrary to the ad on the Internet, the beds in all but 2 units at Coconuts are doubles. All in all, we stayed away from our room as much as possible and most of our vacation was fabulous. A little updating goes a long way, Coconuts owners, maybe then the exorbitant price will be justified. Stay anywhere else if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconuts Beach Resort has the best Location on Anna Maria Island. Direct Beach Front, heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Coconut Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Hotel Holmes Beach
- Coconut Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, Florida