Stayed in the Sand Dollar suite over a long weekend. Jeff was super nice and helpful during check-in. Provided us beach towels and made sure everything was to our liking once we got to our room. And we loved having a reserved parking spot! The view was superb. We had some noisy upstairs "neighbors" who must have had insomnia because they stomped all through their suite all night, but that is certainly no fault of the managers or owners.The weather was perfect, which allowed us to open our bedroom window at night and listen to the crashing waves. What a treat! The live beach webcam also allowed our friends and family back home to see us say "hi."
Everything in the room was very clean and the furniture had been recently updated. We had a king sofa in the bedroom with memory foam mattress -- so comfortable, a pullout sofa sleeper in the living room, and a recliner in the living room also. The TVs in the living and bed rooms were dated and the remotes didn't work very well, but we didn't spend that much time watching TV anyway.
Resort is really close to the N and S trolley stops. This is another great way to get around the island and it's free.
If you are able to, definitely stay in one of the four gulf-view rooms.
Thanks Jeff & Eric for an awesome vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, Florida