Book now, pay at stay
US$206
US$357
Official Site
An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas(Holmes Beach)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$735
US$682
Book now, pay at stay
US$176
  • Pool
US$234
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Tradewinds Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
US$304
Tortuga Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
US$241
Orbitz.com
US$208
US$192
1,095 results
All reviewstiki hutmermaid suitesand dollar suitebamboo suiteanna maria islandsand castlecoral reefprivate beachkey limemimosa cottagebeach towelslounge chairslaid backpalm treesthe kitchenbeach sideget away
Reviewed 5 April 2009

I cannot say enough about this amazing little resort. Upon our arrival we were given a very gracious and friendly welcome . Our little condo overlooked the ocean and was soooo clan. A surprise awaited us in our refridgerator -what a touch of class. Clean towels daily,wonderful and ample chaise lounges for the beach,and a low key non-party atmosphere. If you are like us and need some quiet unwind time sitting on the ocean reading a book then this is the place for you.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2009

I have been staying at Cedar Cove for 10 years and would not stay anywhere else in Florida. The staff is friendly and extremely accomadating. It is my home away from home.The suite I stay in every year is right on the Gulf and steps from beach and has perfect sunsets. I feel like family when I return each year! Kudos to Eric and his staff for making this year the best one yet.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2009

Well let me tell you about this unbelievable place. My wife and I just left and we are ready to go back again. This is absolutely just like being in the Caribbean without having to leave the states. They have a contest where they pick a Queen and a Princess of the Resort. They refer to it as their Queen for your stay contest. My wife was picked as the Princess as I always new she was. They sent us out to a local eatery on the house and had a great time. We stayed in a cottage and it was immaculate, and very well detailed. The bed was like sleeping in dreamland.

The staff is very attentive to any of your needs and anything you need is there for you now.

Thursday night they had an entertainer that played under there beach tiki hut it was the best beach music that I have heard in awhile. The staff hands out tambourines, Maracas, bongo drums and encourages participation “it was a riot”. The age group went from mom and dad with kids to gramps and grandma what a great mix. People were singing and dancing and playing along. And then the best part the Sunset on the Gulf just spectacular.

They ask everyone that attends to bring a small food dish to the party, it was like having dinner there were so many different food groups that everyone brought. My favorite was the chicken wings. This place really has it together as a matter of fact I am talking myself into going back sooner that I expected.

There beach is spacious and uncrowded and the one thing we enjoyed is its a private. Plenty of beach chairs, and there free as opposed to renting them for the day.

Well all I can say is if you want a great vacation book here, we did and don’t regret it.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vacationtime57
Reviewed 8 March 2009

As usual, our trip to Florida hit a chilly time; when we arrived for our bungalow reservation we were told there was a cancellation in the Palms Penthouse and we could stay for a discounted rate. My husband and I decided since the weather was cold we could at least have the ocean view from inside and opted for the additional $$$. The weather did warm up and we had a wonderful time at Cedar Cove...enjoying the beach from abundant lounge chairs as well as our own lanai. The sunsets were fabulous and in the morning we were suprised to see the beautiful sunrise from our bedroom window as the sun rose over the coastal waterway. We were very happy and surprised to have wi-fi so could stay in touch with business and family members. The suite was clean and comfortable. Our only complaints are we had to ask for the hairblower (after I showered and discovered there was none in the suite) and the towels are pretty rough and skimpy (especially for a $300+/night facility). If you're looking for quiet and peaceful, this is the place to go...very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2009

My mother, father, sister and I had a wonderful time staying at the Cedar Cove Resort and Cottages in the Sunset Suite. Our suite was ideal and just a few steps away from the beach. The suite was immaculate and you could tell the entire staff takes extra care in maintaining the property. The staff of Cedar Cove Resort (especially Eric and Jeff) was very friendly, helpful, courteous, and efficient. I had the opportunity to participate in a raffle and won the title of “Queen for the Week” and had the honor of receiving a free massage, gift certificate, and relaxed one evening with other guests in the Tiki Hut listening to a great guitarist. This was one of many highlights of our stay that was fun, entertaining, and a very nice touch.
For all of the techno folks, you will find the wireless internet service access wonderful. This trip was the best medicine for me, mother, dad, and sister; as we were all pretty much exhausted from the care of my mom, who had been very ill. My prayers were answered in my hopes of bringing mama somewhere that would assist in rejuvenating her spirits and providing me the energy to keep on keeping on!
Thank God there is a Cedar Cove Resort; a place to stroll on the beach with loved ones collecting seashells, meet new people, renew the spirit, bask in the sunlight, and experience the spectacular and beautiful sunsets. You will not find the hustle and bustle found in most vacation resorts. There is more of a feel of time past, when we all lived at a slower pace. Cedar Cove Resort is a paradise found!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family