We just spent spring break week at Cedar Cove (we saw an article in USA Today about Cedar Cove) - we stayed in the "penthouse" and had a spectacular view of the beach and sunset. You have no option but to "take it slow" relax and enjoy. The beach is beautiful and the kids were in the ocean all day. We cooked breakfast each morning and had dinner at the local restaurants - and they are spectacular. You can't go wrong staying here. It seemed everyone staying there gatherd in the "tiki hut" one afternoon to give requests and hear a guy playing guitar. There is great shopping and even better restaurants 30 minutes down the road at St. Armand's Circle, There's even a Chart House steakhouse between (great food and service) Cedar Cove and St. Armand's Circle. We went sailing one morning on Eric's recomendation (the dock is 10 minutes from Cedar Cove) and saw a bunch of dolphin - the kids had a blast. The sunsets were spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, Florida