Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages
Autograph
US$207
  • Pool
US$235
Tradewinds Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
US$295
US$196
US$192
Priceline
Queen's Gate Resort(Bradenton Beach)
US$202
TripAdvisor
Coconut Beach Resort(Holmes Beach)
Hotels.com
Palm Isle Village(Holmes Beach)
Travelocity
1,057 results
All reviewstiki hutmermaid suitebamboo suitesand dollar suiteanna maria islandsand castleprivate beachcoral reefkey limebeach towelslounge chairslaid backpalm treesthe kitchenget awaybeach sideold florida
Reviewed 22 October 2009

My husband and I spent our 35th Wedding Anniversary at Cedar Cover staying at the Wild Flower Cottage which was absolutely wonderful, great decor, and very clean. Management made us feel as we were home. Had fun while relaxing on the wonderful beach and look forward to coming back next year.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2009

Was our 2nd time to Anna Maria Island. We stayed at Cedar Cove Resort in the "Bamboo Suite." It was spacious, quaint, clean one bdrm w/a large deck that faced the ocean. The bed was so comfortable. At sunset my husband and I got married on the beach at the resort...It was truly magical and I will never forget October 9, 2009. Eric Cairn the Innkeeper was by far the best host and made sure that my husband and I did not want for anything. Eric performed our wedding ceremony and his sermon was beautiful. There wasn't a dry eye on the beach. Four locals who live in Bradenton, said it was the classiest, most beautiful ceremony they had witnessed on A.M.I-Eric is a class act and we have definately made a friend for life!!!! We will be going back to Cedar Cove, our family and friends will go back to Cedar Cove and I highly recommend this quaint little slice of heaven. (Oh, the private beach was nice also, there were always plenty of beach chairs and nice that you did not have to pay to use them daily!!! There was also hammocks and a couple of Chiki Huts that seats lots of people) Awh, I am sad and want to hop the next plane back right now!!! : )

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank bassnards
Reviewed 11 October 2009

As a visitor to Florida and Anna Maria Island for nearly 20 years this wasn't my usual place of stay. However we were to find that my usual hotel had been turned into some poor excuse for "resort" we decided to look elsewhere. Not far on the same road we found the Cedar Cove.

We stayed in the Starfish room which did not have a sea view or baclony, but the room was exceptional clean and modern with a galley type kitchen and flat screen tv. Bedding was crisp and clean, bathroom modern and a powerfull shower, we couldn't have wanted more. Our contact was with Eric who was extremely helpfull and polite (only later did I find he's an Englishman by birth), house rules were explained to us. We had very little contact with the staff but this was our own choice. The private section of the beach is superb and beach toys are readily available as are barbeques.

Upon checkout Eric was as polite as ever and we found Cedar Cove to be great value and far better then my usual old haunt! I will return and Cedar Cove will be my new place of stay on Anna Maria Island!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2009

It was a lovely place to stay, clean, quiet. We saw dolphans and found shells. We had a close encounter with stingrays- 3 of them, swimming in our direction. The beach was very clean. We had a good time.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2009

Just returned from a wonderful weekend at Cedar Cove Resort. Was looking for a casual, quiet place to stay for the weekend. Cedar Cove was perfect and just what we were looking for. The location on Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Island was wonderful. Could not get closer to the water. My husband and two children stayed in the Coconut Suite, a gulf front one bedroom condo. Size was perfect. View was amazing. Very comfortable. Neat and clean. Great to have a full kitchen. We ate breakfast and lunch in and caught the free Island Trolley to head out for dinner in the evening. It was wondeful to walk down the stairs and step right into the sand. Jeff and Eric, the managers were extremely friendly and were available for anything we needed. It's nice to be in a place where the owners take so much pride in their resort. Would highly recommend this resort!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family