“Great place for breakfast”

Sugarmill Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 56 Restaurants in Homosassa
Cuisines: Greek
Description: phone: (352) 628-0800
Description: phone: (352) 628-0800
Weeki Wachee, Florida
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We stopped by for breakfast. Great tasting coffee. The omelet was huge. Made with 3 eggs. The pancakes were big and fluffy. We will try dinner next time we visit Homosassa. My husband had a perfect hamburger. Great service. CASH ONLY. The place was clean and cozy.

• Visited September 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Nice Diner With Good Food”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The Sugarmill is always busy with lots of local and tourist traffic. The wait staff are friendly, the food is always good and decently priced and there are no bad surprises. A good place for breakfast or lunch.

• Visited August 2013
Herndon, Pennsylvania
“Dined many times”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Living near this restaurant 6 months of the year I feel very much at home. It prides itself on giving as fast as possible quick service. There are times, especially "steak nights" Wed. and Thurs. there is a bit of a wait, but well worth waiting for. Food is average, can't beat price, including drink and a little dessert. Two meals for under $13, generous portions. Steak nights are a little more expensive, not much. Sometimes it is crowded, but you can experience this at any restaurant. Owner is very much involved with the smooth movement of the people coming in and out. I enjoy visiting there, nothing fancy, nothing outstanding, with the prices reasonable I think it is a decent place to visit from time to time. Waitresses are always nice, always.....also very reasonably priced breakfast. A lot of folks go there for the morning meal.

• Visited April 2013
Homosassa Springs, Florida
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

Went to dinner there with two other women. One of the women goes there a lot.I was very disappointed. We were placed in a booth that was difficult to get to. Food was of very poor quality and taste. Prices are very reasonable, but you must be willing to sacrifice taste to eat there.

• Visited January 2013
Lecanto, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not so good food-not with modern times-don't take credit cards.”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I was passing by on my way to a job. I decided to stop for lunch. I ordered a Gyro which came out a little TOO quickly. It was dry as hell and tasted like the meat was microwaved, and i had problems chewing it. I was going to tell the waiter to get me something else but he NEVER came back to my table to ask if anything was wrong or refill my drink. I was in a bit of a hurry so i didn't wait for my check and walked up to the pay counter for the guy standing there to tell me they didn't take credit cards. I NEVER carry cash on me. so needless to say it was a horrible experience and i don't plan on ever returning.

• Visited May 2012