“Surprising shopping center find!”

Moschello's Italian Restaurant and New York Style Pizza
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Homosassa
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Phone 352-628-7704
Description: Phone 352-628-7704
New Creek, West Virginia
“Surprising shopping center find!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Took us a bit to figure out this restaurant was in the Winn Dixie shopping center but we were so glad we found it! Hubby had cheese steak sub, I had meatball sub and both were excellent. They were so big there is no way we could finish them. Just wish we had found them sooner!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Robin R

Homosassa, Florida
“best pizza in Citrus County”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Quality ingredients and freshly cooked. There is none better. There is a dinner menu with a variety of salads and traditional Italian fare.

• Visited October 2013
Inverness, Florida
“When I want pizza, this is where I go!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

When I want pizza, this is the place to go on the West side of the county. Always hot, fresh and just the way I want it. Salads are good and fresh. Servers always remember what we want, and are extremely friendly. In reference to a couple of other reviews, you always pay a little more for good food.....and, truly, it's not any more than what I pay when I go to my "go to" place for wings, or my "go to" place for burgers.

• Visited February 2014
Poland, Ohio
“A little over priced $20 for a large pizza with one topping?”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Since we moved here we have been trying to find a good pizza...and being a 100% Italian with grandparents from italy.the pizza was a tad above ok..since then a new place right down the street opened Michael Anthony s..they know how to make a pizza and 25% less in money.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank DAVID L
homosassa,fl
“Good eating at reasonable price”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We go here at least 2 times a month! Great food at a reasonable price!! Family friendly! Large portions. We go for dinner here. Open on Mondays which is a plus for this area. Decorations for the holidays is a treat to look forward to.

• Visited December 2013