“Best homemade I've ever had!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tammy's Eatery & Sub Shop
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating
Description: My restaurant is a 1/4 of a mile for the light at the Sugarmill Woods entrance and 3/4's of a mile from the light at Cardinal Street. We recently changed the color from yellow to brown to distinquish ourshelves from the rest of the medical plaza. Our building faces south in the plaza so we cannot be seen from the road but we do have a sign on the building. It reads Tammy's Eatery and Sub Shop.
“Best homemade I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

As one of the best restaurants in citrus county, Tammy's sub shop and eatery has the most original homemade food for cheap. You can't beat the prices! Would definitely dine in again.

“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Tammy's Eatery is one of the best restaurants I've visited in Citrus county! The service was absolutely outstanding, and the food quality was amazing. The friendly employees were very attentive to my needs and made me feel like I was at home.

2 Thank thomaslyons
Lecanto, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Philly Sub EVER !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

The philly cheese steak at Tammy's was the best I've ever had ! When it came to me, I was sure that I'd be taking half home as it was so huge...but I ate the whole sub ! The waitress said it was oven roasted prime rib... no wonder it was so juicy !!! I'll be coming back a lot !

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Franceal
Wildwood
“Crap service, messed up orders.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

First off as a customer-appearance is everything, if your server is gross, you do not want to eat what theyre handing you! Laxed attitudes,piercings and greasy food this restaurant had it all except the positive...My sons chicken was ok but everything else bad! would not return.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
honeypie6113, Owner at Tammy's Eatery & Sub Shop, responded to this review, 22 February 2013
I would like to openly say I am sorry you had a bad experience at my restaurant. It would be my pleasure to change your mind. Come back give us the opportunity to change your mind you'll be glad you gave us a second chance everyone deserves a second chance. Have a wonderful day.
Homosassa, Florida
“Our fingers are crossed...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012

Hopefully, this restaurant will make it. The menu is difficult to navigate - too many pages - not clear about offerings.

Five of us went there - three had hamburgers - which were excellent. However, they were not what the guests ordered. The three ordered the blue cheese burgers with bacon and received hamburgers with lettuce and tomato.

Taco chips were good. Salsa was good

Very uneven performance. Long way to go.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RippleManatee
I would like to say I remember you ladies and you were lovely. Since you came in back in December we have updated our menu and made it easier to use. We have now been here for a couple of months and things have gotten more organized and there have been some staff changes. Please give us the opportunity to offer you a better experience everyone is entitled to improve and get a second chance. Thank you, Tammy