Bella Oasis Hotel
The Chassahowitzka Hotel(Homosassa)(Great Value!)
US$89
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$116
AscendHotels
Hampton Inn Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hampton.com
US$85
US$82
Travelocity
King's Bay Lodge(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$100
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
BestWestern.com
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$120
EconoLodge
US$94
US$85
QualityInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I just stayed here in July 2012, while scalloping. I was a bit concerned after reading the reviews but it was the only place that had a room to accomidate my family so i figured we would give it a try. Well it was defintely better than i was expecting. The room was big and clean. The beds were pillow top mattress that were comfortable and it had a fridge and microwave which was a plus. Now dont get me wrong it is no 5 star hotel but what do you expect for 60$ a night. They have a fully stocked bar and restaurant on site and a continential breakfast which was not a buffet but had danishs,cereal, waffles and toast with drinks. The staff was nice and courtious and was always willing to help. THE ONLY ADVICE AND NEG I WILL SAY IS DO NOT GET ROOM SERVICE. I have had friends that have stayed here and had things stolen and other friends who stayed there at the same time put up there do not disturb sign and well nothing was taken. We left our sign up the whole trip and well all was there with nothing disturbed. I went to the maid at her cart everyday with our towels to get new ones and that worked great, she was very nice to exchange them. So over all it is a great place to stay on a budget (clean, cheap, great location). Would be the best if they would drug test the maids or find the thief, but they were very nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lisa c
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I came to Florida to visit a friend and she recommended this hotel. I looked online at the reviews and was pretty shocked by what I read. But, since everywhere else was booked, I stayed there anyway. It's an obviously old property, but my stay was overall a pleasant one. The breakfast was well stocked and the staff were always extremely helpful, they go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. All of these reviews saying that it's "nasty and disgusting"... I can't see what you are complaining about. My room (Upstairs, with a beautiful view of the pool) was clean and very comfortable. Plus, after a long day of traveling cross country, the little bar and grill they have on the property was a relief! The prices were good, even before the added discount you get for being a guest at the hotel. I was pleased, absolutely! There was even a place up by the front desk that I could park my bike! I couldn't see it from my room, which was unfortunate, but the front desk assured me that there was always someone up there and they would keep an eye on it for me! (Good, because that is my baby!) Granted, the bar was a little loud, but the noise ended when the bar closed (around 11pm).

(Personally, I think people only get online to review if they have negative to say!)

Room Tip: Ask for something with a view!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Alex R
Reviewed 15 July 2012

What a joke..Check in july 14, 2012. Spent $200.00 for my children to have to listen to foul mouthed, drunk patrons. The place was overall disgusting. Could not even get a pool towel but that's ok since the pool tiles had more mold then a loaf of 3 month old bread. Shower did not work but after leaving I received a call saying they checked it and it worked fine. Do yourself a favor and pack a tent and head to the local campgrounds, it's going to be cleaner and you will get more rest not having to listen to a bunch of drunks. We do not live to far away and will never return. If your coming to Florida to have a nice visit, drive past this place and head to the Holiday Inn Express Crystal River where you know it is clean and a nice place for your kids to stay. Local health dept should check this place out!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MCoop0113
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I visited Homosassa for an overnight getaway to the springs. A fishing tournament took all the lodging along the river. The Bella Oasis was the only choice we had... If you look at it as "camping" you'll probably be satisfied...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank channelkatz
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This is the worst hotel i have ever been inside of. My husband and I attempted to stay there on saturday June 2, 2012. We checked in asked for a rooM ground floor facing parking lot. We wanted to keep an eye on our motorcycle. We were given pool side, very far from parking lot. When we entered the smell was over whelming. I felt sick. Carpet was slimy, rust on walls, small hairs all over sink and counter. Ugh gross. We turned around and went back to lobby to ask for our money back. The front desk girl was very helpful and a little scared I think. She offered to show us a different room. We said no thank you, u only get one chance at first impression. She said she couldnt give money back and had to call her boss AKA the owner for permission. With out shock he denied such a request. Even after some loud conversation from my husband the owner wasnt goin to give our money back after a 10 minute stay. I wouldnt let my dog sleep on the floor of this hotel. Stay clear of tghis place and its dreadful owner.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple