My spouse and I stayed here for two days while visiting family - our experience was in a word - disgusting.
1. Smell - dank, wet, moldy, possibly a hint of urine, and smelled heavily of cigarette smoke (I am a smoker and even I couldn't stand it)
2. Cleanliness - the room was dated and dirty. stains on the chair(s) and linens. surfaces needed cleaning. Tub needed a good scrub and had a few hairs (yuk!)
3. Noise - our room was pool side and you could hear everyone and everything. inside and out.
4. Bugs. Lots of Bugs! It's Florida- so bugs are inevitable and a natural part of life there.. but, the room had german cockroaches and silverfish - that is just disgusting! - they can spray for that sh**.
5. The staff was unfriendly. didn't seem to care when I told them about the roaches and the smell - almost as if it were expected...
6. comfort - or lack thereof - the bed was bumpy and uncomfortable - the blankets and sheets were questionable.. not very fresh. And the a/c was a bit noisy and also had a smell (damp and moldy) I didn't sleep very well at all.
Altogether a very negative experience.. We ended up going to stay at a cousin's house (who at first, I declined their offer to stay with them - they already had a house full)
A tent would have been better than this dirty place!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bella Oasis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Oasis Homosassa
- Bella Oasis Hotel And Spa
- Bella Oasis Hotel Homosassa, Florida