“Great Hotel, Location, Service, Bar, Area”
Review of Bella Oasis Hotel

Bella Oasis Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Homosassa
Melksham, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel, Location, Service, Bar, Area”
Reviewed 23 October 2010

We stayed her for 4 nights, we ate in the bar 3 of these nights the the food first class and very reasonable. A really great atmosphere and top service. The hotel was clean and the staff could not have been any more helpful. I would stay here if in the area again. Does not deserve of the reiews it has on some of the websites.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank socksthecat57

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Czech first
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 23 July 2010

Do not stay at this hotel, Trust me! Spend the extra $30 bucks and go to a different hotel, It dosent matter witch other hotel you go to because i am sure it will be much better. The room i asked to see was dirty, smelled nasty and the place looked unsafe.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank Rob34678

Travellers are raving about these Homosassa hotels

Reviewed 10 July 2010

The website makes the place look really nice, has pictures of a tiki bar by the pool and shade tents near the pool as well. These don't exist. Additionally, they claim to have a continental breakfast, it was horrible. Cold cereal and a waffle maker, not even any fresh fruit, it was so horrible we never utilized it. When house keeping was cleaning out room they didn't have any clean towels to give us and the hotel in general was not kept up that well. It is false advertising! Its not the deal it appears to be, I'd stay here again if it were like $50 a night.

• Stayed July 2010
1 Thank anreid84
Homosassa
Reviewed 12 June 2010

How disappointing the Bella Oasis is. And what a shame. It actually could be very inviting place to stay, if it was being managed properly. The location next to the Wildlife Park is nice. Unfortunately, everything else sucks. The first room we were given was so filthy with dirty ashtrays & trash still laying on the floor. Beds looked slept in .We had to immediately demand a different room.We made the best of our stay even though the housekeeping is really lousy . My blanket had many stains on it. What a turn-off. My shampoo bottle was already used & the shampoo came out in one thick glob. No conditioner. Bring your own!
And we did not feel safe with some of the activity which was going on in & outside of the rooms. I was informed that the kitchen has failed inspection more than once. Thank God I chose not to eat any meals at the hotel.I don't care how much of a deal the room price might be, that is no reason for filthy conditions. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 1 June 2010

There was a pair of women's underwear and a steak knife on the shelf over the hangers. The was a lighter and some residue of some sort and a few other things in the bedside drawer. The toilet seat (underneath) had not been cleaned. The sheets did not look clean, there was no remote for the TV. It was awful.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank agampher
zephyrhills
Reviewed 3 May 2010

Went up on a Friday to spend only one night and stayed until Sunday. My husband and I with our dog "Sherlock" had a wonderful time in Homosassa. The hotel was very clean inside and the staff could not of been any friendlier. The air in the room worked really good and that is a plus for Florida. It was quiet at night, great place to sleep.
We will be back soon. Thanks again to the great staff.
p.s. Was nice to meet friendly people at a hotel desk..
Paul and Joanne Lucas Sherlock too, ruff ruff no flea's in the room.... Zephyrhills, Fl.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Homosassa
Reviewed 30 November 2009

Don't leave anything in your room! When we returned to our room after dinner, we discovered housekeeping had removed all of my personal belongings. I was able to get most of them back around 10 PM. I was assured I would be reimbursed for the missing items. At checkout, I was told the supervisor refused to reimburse me $16.50 even though I had a receipt. They also refused to give me the name of the supervisor or owners. Suggest you find another motel in the area.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank StevensHomosassa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Homosassa
Hampton Inn Crystal River
Best Western Crystal River Resort
The Port Hotel and Marina
The Port Hotel and Marina
#8 of 9 in Crystal River

Been to Bella Oasis Hotel? Share your experiences!