We wanted to go to warmer weather in January for a week. We found this place and it's as lovely as the write ups said. The ocean is near enough so you can open your balcony door a bit and fall asleep listening to it. Unfortunately we didn't book early enough and had to stay part time in 2 separate rooms. It meant we had to move mid-week but they made it as seamless as possible. The second room is primarily for couples and was larger and beautifully appointed. If you can get it book 401 (the same owner also has 307 & it looks lovely also.) Our first room was very nice as are most of the rooms, I'm sure (one advantage to some of the rooms is they have bed space for children so be sure to ask for what you need. The location is quiet and the beach is great. With a little driving you can find many things to do. Grocery and drug stores are not far away. The place has an on site restaurant which seemed a bit expensive for breakfast but was nice & resonable for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Beach Resort is located directly on the ocean with miles of unspoiled and non-crowded beaches. Our resort has a heated oceanfront pool, two sun decks, and two outdoor BBQ grilling areas. Our guests are treated to complimentary WIFI and gated resort-only parking. All guest rooms are 1 and 2 bedroom suites with fully appointed kitchens and bathrooms. Central AC, dishwasher, kitchen supplies, cable TV, DVD players, linens, hair dryers, iron and ironing board are among our basic amenities for guests. The upper floor units feature private balconies with views of either the Atlantic Ocean or the beautiful Florida sunsets. Hutchinson Island in Jensen Beach, FL is best known for local activities such as surfing, river or ocean fishing, scuba diving, golf, museums, nature excursions, day cruises and Major League Baseball training. We are located directly on Hutchinson Island, with miles of ocean views. The Island Beach Resort provides an on-site laundry facility located on the first floor. Our gift shop/boutique offers clothing, sundries, gifts and many other items. Shuckers, our restaurant and lounge, serves lunch and dinner daily and has full liquor service in the main dining room and on the beach deck and Tiki Bar. Historic Downtown Stuart and Fort Pierce are only minutes away and offer hot spots for shopping, entertainment and night-life. Orlando/Miami/Daytona are only a two hour drive. For unforgettable weddings and group travel excursions, as well as corporate meetings, there's simply no place like the Island Beach Resort! Our beautiful, tropical location serves as the perfect setting for your group gathering, from business to pleasure, fun to formal, and serious to social. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Beach Hotel Hutchinson Island
- Island Beach Resort Hutchinson Island, Florida