We are Starwood timeshare owners ( not at Vistana Beach Club). I exchanged my week and made my reservations in March for a November arrival. We were given a room in the building near the road rather than the building on the beach. Our ocean view was, for the most part, blocked by that building. If we sat angled on the deck, we had a view of the ocean. We asked for a room change with a better view. I called the front desk and my husband went down to registration. We were told that if we had arrived on a Friday or Sunday, we would have been assigned to the front building. We were not told that when we made our reservations. We were also told that there was full occupancy and that we would be called if a better room became available. We never received a call. If you go and are in the building by the road, request that you NOT be given a room ending in -03 or -04.
Beach chairs and umbrellas are available for a cost. Since we flew in, we would have to pay. There is a small pool between the two buildings and chairs were usually available around the pool.
We were supposed to have someone come in midweek for light housekeeping and, I assume, replenish toilet paper, etc. On our fourth day, a woman came to the door and asked If we needed clean towels. After exchanging our dirty towels for clean ones, I asked her if someone would be in the next day to straighten the rooms. She said that she didn't think so, but to call registration. I did not call and no one ever came.
We have used our timeshare in Cancun, St. John's, Myrtle Beach, Scottsdale and other places. This was the least desirable of any of the Starwood properties to which we have been.
The midweek wine and cheese gathering was pleasant. We had a chance to meet quite a few people, most of whom were also timeshare owners.
There are numerous condos to rent along Florida's Treasure Coast. I would suggest that you research some of these places before making a reservation at Vistana Beach Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the spectacular ocean view from your private balcony, only steps from the resort's private beach access. Vistana Beach Club is the perfect getaway resort, featuring stylish two-bedroom villa accommodations and just-like-home amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, in-villa washer/dryer, spacious living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchen, and private bedroom access. Daily housekeeping services also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vistana Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vistana`s Beach Club Hotel Hutchinson Island
- Vistanas Beach Club
- Vistana Beach Club Hutchinson Island, Florida