“What a nice surprise!”

The Inn at Ocean Village
Price range: US$7 - US$42
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jensen Beach, Florida
“What a nice surprise!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Just ate there in hopes of enjoying the food enough to consider having a wedding
reception there next year. Needless to say, our dinners were excellent and I do not say that easily.
The salmon and the mahi were cooked perfectly and very tasty. The dessert (apple cobbler) was great. I have had meals for double this price that were not as good. It is now at the top of the list of restaurants to have my daughters wedding and that is saying alot. Compliments to the chef and staff. By the way the view is spectacular! Cant wait to go back and try some more items. The only improvement I could see would be to put in some new carpet but other than that its a great hidden gem!!!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank gator2256

Orlando, FL
“Food and view was excellent, service not so much”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

OK, it took forever for us to get our food and sometimes the waitress was not around. This caused a few issues with my daughter because she started to get a little restless and hungry. However the food and view was amazing. Everything was cooked to perfection and everything tasted very good. My daughter had the coconut shrimp appetizer and she ate a good amount of it. We both tasted it and it was very good. I had the steak and the quality was up there with Ruth Chris or Capital Grill. My husband had the lamb and he loved it. My daughter also liked it especially the mint jelly. Dessert was tasty too. It has view of the ocean which was really nice and entertained us during our long wait for our food. We would go again, we just said next time we would have them bring the shrimp as an appetizer instead of as a dinner so the little one won't starve. She normally is fine and we don't normally have them bring her food out, but that wait was just too long for a three year old.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank IzzyB68
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
“Can't Beat the Food and The Prices”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The staff was amazing! Everyone from the hostess to the waitstaff to the bartenders were all very friendly and accomodating. There is a sunset special every night that included soup/salad, entree and dessert. The St. Patty's day corned beef dinner was generous and delicious and complete with green beer!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank VMK2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“A wonderful "sunset" dinner”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We have been going to the "sister" restaurant (Cornerstone Bistro in PSL) for several years and decided to try this one in Ft Pierce . . . a beautiful restaurant with a fantastic view and good food. Everything from soup or salad, entree, and dessert (and Happy Hour half off on drinks) for about $18 from 4-6 each night. There are at least a dozen entrees to choose from . . . I always get the chicken cordon bleu and my husband gets either the mini filet mignon (6 oz isn't that mini) or the seafood. The only drawback was the slower than normal service . . . they appeared to be a bit understaffed . . . but we were there with friends so I didn't cause any major problems

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank SeasonedTraveler088
Fort Pierce
“One of the Best meals we've had at any restaurant.”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had the rib eye and the couple we were with had the coconut shrimp and chicken Parm. All were delicious. Their new chief really knows what he's doing. This restaurant has gone way up in the last year. The service could have been better. A bit on the slow side not enough waiters and waitresses. I urge all those who have been disappointed in the past to return and give them another chance. We know we were among you. We will be returning there soon.

Visited February 2014