“Relaxed atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We come here often because it has been great in the past. Not so much this time my Mahi sandwich was overcooked and dry. My wife tried a speciality hot dog and said it was good.
The service was excellent and the customers age varied from young to old.
This a very family friendly restaurant and economical but they need to get the fish right all the time.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by expecting to get a hot dog. While the hot dog choices sounded delicious, we saw fish tacos on another patrons plate and how delicious they looked. I tried the mahi tacos and my wife had the shrimp tacos. While we enjoyed both, our favorite were the shrimp with mango salsa. As a side item, we added the sweat potato fries with horseradish dipping sauce, also very delicious. They
were so good that we returned the following day.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is the original longdoggers. Not fancy but great food and fun with TV screens for sports games, read that World Cup for us. Don't miss it

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The fish sandwich was excellent, my son loved the wings, and we all had an entrée that we enjoyed. The beer was also good. I ate dinner there 3 our of 6 nights.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The clerk at the motel we stayed at raved about this place. We walked to it, and I had one of their hot dogs, and the wife had a fish sandwich. The food was OK, nothing special. The service was slow. Not sure what is supposed to be so special. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there.