“Always Great!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Scott's on 5th
Ranked #19 of 60 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Florida
“Always Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

My wife and I went here for Valentines. The food (veal chop) was great, the staff very well trained and attentive and the drinks were stiff. It pushes all my buttons.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank shoeboxrick

Vero Beach, Florida
“Do not miss dining here if you are any where near the area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

The food is cooked to perfection. Scott and Bill could not do a better job if they tried.
Presentation, flavor sand portions are perfect.I can not wait to return.

1 Thank Ilovesetters
Strongsville, OH
“Our Favorite Every Year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

We make Scott's on 5th a planned stop each year when we visit Melbourne Beach. Once again we were very pleased. Sunday night is a great time to dine at Scott's with an affordable Prix Fix menu that includes soup, salad, entree, dessert and a glass of house wine. Our party of 4 indulged and loved what was served. I particularly enjoyed the house gazpacho and the fresh pesto served with the warm bread. The fresh fish entree was perfectly cooked. Glad I saved room for dessert because the chocolate mousse was the best I have ever tasted. We will be back next year. Thanks Scott and Bill for keeping up your high standards.

2 Thank bbmuller
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Dinner in Melbourne”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Scott's on 5th was the best meal I've had in Melbourne. The veal chop was perfectly cooked. I rarely eat red meat of any sort but the waiter made it sound amazing and it was. The veal chop was tender (almost flaky soft) and delicious. You could also taste the freshness in the pasta for the lobster ravioli. The chocolate mousse was the least fancy dessert, but it was also the lightest. Excellent service by Jose.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank TolsOdin
Palm Bay, Florida
“Scotts on 5TH BEST RESTAURANT IN BREVARD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We have been going to Scott's for over a year now and the food is the the best in Brevard. Everything is made to order. Scott's pesto is so tasty we never leave a drop of it. We try to make it at least 1 time per month. My favorite is the Filet with Cognac sauce I have never had a sauce so delicious. I have also had several specials and I am never disappointed. Everything is always fresh and the portions are very large for a gourmet restaurant. They also sever Gloria Champagne which is a great Champagne hard to find in a restaurant. But if your in the mood for cocktails they make killer margaritas and rum punch's. The wait staff is impeccable and Bill makes you feel like you have been coming to the place forever. If you have not given Scott's a try hit it up you will be glad you did. *****

• Visited November 2013