“Very pleasant accommodations on the beach”
Review of Beach Bungalow

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indialantic
Beach Bungalow
Reviewed 12 July 2010

The Bungalow was very clean and pleasant, with a lot extras such as ceiling fans, hammock, swing, and beach toys. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. We enjoyed a kayak trip up near Coco Beach where a manatee came up to our kayaks.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2010

The Banana was wonderfully decorated and very comfortable. We loved the hot tub (we just turned the heat off since we had very hot weather). Was great for relaxing after an afternoon spent on the beach....or even if we didn't get to the beach. The master BR and bath was perfect - especially the french doors leading out to the balcony. What a beautiful view of the ocean. Our dog, Maria, enjoyed her vacation too. Although she couldn't go on the beach, we took her for walks each day and all the outside restaurants gave her water and treats. She loved the attention. Thank you for renting us this wonderful house. We hope to be back in the future!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2010

I just wanted to take the time to let you know how very much my (2) dogs & I enjoyed our stay at the Coconut villa!
Even though I live locally I felt like I was a million miles away from home! The time went by too quickly but I was so relaxed by the end of my stay it felt like I had been away longer!
I will remember your hospitality when I have family and friends visiting the area and I hope to stay there again myself!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2010

We had a perfect first week of May at the Beach Bungalow. Our condo had a great courtyard for both of our beagles to roam around freely. The condo had everything that we needed (kitchen equipment, beach umbrella, chairs, etc.). No need to bring anything but your clothes and some food. They even had dog dishes! The decor was lovely and clean! If you have dogs, be sure to check out the Satellite Beach dog park. We made a lot of new friends there (human & canine). Needless to say, they will see us again at the Beach Bungalow. Thank you Rob & Ann.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tampanative48
Reviewed 21 April 2010

We stayed in "The Palms" and loved it! We truly felt spoiled here. We were across the street from the ocean (beautiful beach!), and had such a comfortable and spacious villa. So nice to have a private yard with a hot tub, hammock, etc. A very laid-back, relaxing vacation!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank NBTraveller345
Reviewed 11 January 2010

This is the 5th time that I have rented with Rob & Ann at the Beach Bungalow. My family, complete with young nieces, nephew and my dog "Cupcake" always have a fabulous time. Rob & Ann have done an amazing job of keeping the bungalows stocked with everything you could possibly want, from beach chairs and toys, to WiFi and hot tub. We hope to continue this tradition for years to come.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank CupcakesClan
Reviewed 9 November 2009

Highly recommended place. I will definitely stay at the Palms again when I visit Florida!
Rob was very quick to respond to e-mails and had the place ready to go early. He worked with us on our time frame. I was very relaxed upon leaving!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indialantic
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Sea Scape Motel - Oceanfront Getaway
Windemere Inn by the Sea
Windemere Inn by the Sea
#1 of 2 in Indialantic

Been to Beach Bungalow? Share your experiences!