“Still very good, but slipping”

The Jungle Organic Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 62 Restaurants in Indialantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2013

After a phenomenal meal six month ago, I returned to the area excited to eat at The Jungle again. I have to say, while it was still very good, it wasn't the same excellent place I had raved about previously. The mahi reuben was much smaller than the last time and the soups left a great deal to be desired.

I hope they were just having an off night because the Jungle Restaurant that I visited six months ago was infinitely better than the one I visited last night.

Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch there and I must say the grass fed burger was the best burger I have ever eaten! The flavor of the seasoned burger was amazing and all the dressings/fixings worked well together. After trying a couple other restaurants in the area and being dissatisfied, it was a relief to go to this place. Unfortunately they're not open late.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

The restaurant is part of an organic grocery store but is nicely set aside from that.
The ambience was very relaxing and included a waterfall and aquariums.
The owner and the waiters were very friendly and personal.

Before ordering our lunch, we were given free samples of the the daily soups.
I ended up ordering the bruschetta and my girlfriend ordered the fish tacos. Both ended up being excellent and yummiest choices. As everything they offer is organic, it is also a healthy choice to eat here.

Overall this is a nice small restaurant with a relatively concise but yet big enough variety of food choices that should please most guests. Finding an organic restaurant is usually a difficult task and finding one with healthy and great tasting foods is even harder. The prices are naturally a bit higher than normal, but it is worth paying the extra money.

This is a place to eat and enjoy - your mind and body will thank you.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

My wife and I dined here Saturday. Such a comfortable space with waterfalls and soothing decor. We were immediately offered samples of the five soups of the day- to help us decide whether or not we wanted to start with soup: what a great idea! (All were very tasty; we indulged.) She had their amazing organic beef burger; I had excellent fish tacos. The beer and wine list is good, with emphasis on local and organic. The service is attentive and friendly, and the pricing is moderate. We'll be back for more healthy dinners!

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Delicious food for vegan, vegetarian, or omnivore. There were a number of good options for a vegetarian. For the meal I had a cup of delicious soup and an outstanding tomato flavored polenta that was billed as a side for the sandwiches. My non-polenta eating husband and I cleaned the dish of polenta. His fresh fish was not quite as good as he had elsewhere (The Beach Shack on Ocean Avenue), but better than other local options.

We both found the drinks (margarita and sangria) to be rather weak and lacking in flavor.