“Jonesin'for raw oysters”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

My hubby loves raw oysters. We had read the reviews on TA and decided to try it. Very enjoyable experience. He had raw oysters and seafood gumbo. I had crab cake burger. Very good. We would go back again in a minute.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We went directly across from paradise beach for dinner. The Bunkys trio with your three choices of seafood was good ($25). Children's drinks were not included with meal and were typical soft drink price. Cool atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I remember this place from when I lived in the area in junior high and high school. It was one of the reasons seafood became my favorite food when I was growing up. I recently made a trip back (first time since I left in 1988). Bunky's is now in a different location than I remember, but the food is EVEN BETTER!!! Since 1988, I have compared all other seafood to Bunky's. I HAD to go there when I finally returned to town. I must admit that I was afraid I might be disappointed after so long and also being aware that I am much more grown with far more sophisticated taste than when I was fifteen years old. The food BLEW ME AWAY! Make absolutely sure to try the grouper!

Additionally, the staff was super nice and very helpful. Our waitress was the BEST! If you are looking for a snooty and pretentious place, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for the best seafood EVER at a reasonable price, this is definitely your place.

In summary, Bunky's is my favorite seafood restaurant in the world so far (and I have been to MANY). This place is a must visit on the Space Coast. It Is one of the few reasons I am considering moving back after all these years.

Does anyone need a great technical project manager down there? I'll move tomorrow to be close to Bunky's!

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I went to kill an hour or so while my boys were at the movie. I sat at the bar. I wasn't the only alone female which was great! The bartenders were so very nice and attentive. I had the mahi taco special which was pretty good. I had a well made amaretto sour which is rare for most bars. I had fun in this welcoming atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is a nice neighborhood restaurant and bar. One of the servers has been there over 20 years. She does a great job and we love to talk to her if it isn't too busy. Have had the shrimp and scallop skewers, fish tacos, and crab cakes. Love their crab cakes and get 2 bowls of clam chowder and take it back to warm up for lunch.