“Music!”

Lou's Blues
Ranked #11 of 60 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: This is right next door to Doubletree, Crown Plaza and Hilton. People staying in those hotels definitely need to know about Lou's Blues!
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
“Music!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

What a fun and laid back place along with reasonable drink prices. Great entertainment. Convenient location to the major ocean hotels.

Visited May 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Waterview outside and honky tonk inside”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Locals type place that welcomes tourists. Has older local regulars and vacationers 30's - 60's early and karaoke. Live music and younger crowd later it seems. Bar food was limited but edible and the drinks/waitstaff were good. Parking gets full later.

Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Florida
“Awesome Bar/Grill”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great food, great atmosphere, and friendly staff. Must check this place out! There is live music 7 nights a week. Ive been going there regularly for 10 years now. Never heard a bad band yet.

• Visited April 2014
ohio
“I would have to think long and hard before I would invest in a concert at Lou's again.”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We went to Lou's for the Wishbone Ash concert. Traveled a fair distance, $40 for gas each way, $100 for VIP concert tickets, $150 for a hotel room next to Lou's, $60 for dinner, anyway, it was a bit of an investment. Arrived at 8 for the concert, band looked disappointed at the turnout but started at 8:02. Played one set, a very, very good, tight set and promptly ended the concert after their encore at a little before 10. Considering our investment in time and money and my dedicated following of the band since 1972, very disappointing. But back to Lou's, I was never offered a menu, no one took my drink order, the staff seemed bored and uninterested in the guests. We've been to other concerts at Lou's and it was an okay experience. The decor is dated at best, the bras on the fan or whatever hanging from the roof is passe at best. Andy Powell noted that the bar looked a bit mental. Andy no doubt wanted me to have a few beers, they normally get a cut of the drinks. Hey, Andy, no one asked me if I wanted a drink! I finally had to leave my VIP seat, during the concert without a break and flag down a bartender who reluctantly got me a Rock. I would have had 4 or 5 more Rocks since I was a walker that nite and some food, but no one asked me! Brevard Music Group may want to look at an alternative site for the concerts that they book. Lou's does not seem to want the business any more. I would have to think long and hard before I would invest in a concert at Lou's again.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank koolfool
Belvidere, Illinois
“OK place for food, better place for atmosphere.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Kind of a biker place. Service was not that great. We tried to get a seat outside and upstairs. Pretty crowded and the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming and unappealing. We ended up eating by ourselves outside, downstairs. No one else around. Service was spotty. Food was only OK. They had a band playing on that Sunday afternoon. I'm sure this place would be better for it's nightlife, dancing and drinking.

Visited April 2014