“No better place to hangout” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lou's Blues
Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: View, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is right next door to Doubletree, Crown Plaza and Hilton. People staying in those hotels definitely need to know about Lou's Blues!
Okinawa, Japan
“No better place to hangout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Being from Los Angeles I never expected a restaurant with such a dynamic atmosphere to be here in Melbourne. I definitively recommend this place, they have bands playing all the time and I'm yet to be bored by a band, I love this place.

Melbourne, Florida
“Pepporini Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I went there for the first time and met a waitress name Megan. She was very energetic and kept me laughing and my husband laughing. Great food as well.

Cocoa, FL
“Sunday Afternoon Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stopped to check it out on a Sunday afternoon and there was a band playing excellent songs from the 70's. The band rocked. Wished I could remember their name. The bartenders are always attentive and the food was actually really good. My husband enjoyed his wings and my S-I-L and I tried our luck with the Ultimate Fries. They were do die for! We will be back!

Winter Haven, Florida
“Fun Bar and Restaurant - Lou's Blues”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Craziest and most eclectic bar/restaurant that we have ever been to. A mixture of older and younger folks and all walks of life. Karaoke to begin with and then later a live band for dancing. Drinks were average priced and their staff was on the spot and very helpful with information since it was our first visit. Don't be worried about all of the bouncers standing around.

Visited May 2014
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

All I can say is Fun Fun and more Fun!
Live music - great band! Locals and tourist - with repeat tourist coming back every year!

• Visited April 2014