“Good bar food, friendly staff, good music”
Review of Lou's Blues

Lou's Blues
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: This is right next door to Doubletree, Crown Plaza and Hilton. People staying in those hotels definitely need to know about Lou's Blues!
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Good bar food, friendly staff, good music”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We ate there as a family and the staff made us feel welcome even though its not really a place for kids, at least mine are 12 and 14. Good wings, good conch fritters, pizza, etc. Good bar food and I liked the rock and roll music. I did not care for the smoke blowing in off the deck but hey it really is more of a nightclub bar than a restaurant. The staff was especially nice I was impressed.

• Visited July 2014

Houston, Texas
“Great breeze.”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We didn't go into the bar inside,we stayed on the outside , at the upstairs bar on the beach side. Cold beer and good bar food.

Visited July 2014
Lakeland, Florida, United States
“Great food, fair price, relaxing atmosphere ”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We came July 3 and had the special Ribs, beer and cold slaw. For $10. Too spicy/salty for my wife but really good. Ordered a flat be pizza for her it was great. Beer was Florida lager, vey cold and good Great music relaxed atmosphere and reasonable price. Trifecta

Okinawa, Japan
“No better place to hangout”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Being from Los Angeles I never expected a restaurant with such a dynamic atmosphere to be here in Melbourne. I definitively recommend this place, they have bands playing all the time and I'm yet to be bored by a band, I love this place.

Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Florida
“Pepporini Pizza”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I went there for the first time and met a waitress name Megan. She was very energetic and kept me laughing and my husband laughing. Great food as well.

Visited June 2014