“Muy delicioso!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

The restaurant serves excellent authentic Cuban food. There is an extensive menu and the portions are ample.Dishes are tastefully presented. Make sure to order the roast pork. The seafood pasta was also excellent. Be sure to finish off your dinner with the coconut flan & a Cuban coffee. Original Cuban artwork decorates the walls and is available for sale.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

After coming to Indialantic for the past three years my wife and I finally stopped at this restaurant and were greatly surprised. We were the first people to be served for the 5:00 evening meal so our wait service was dedicated; Yohana, our server, was excellent. She was attentive to our needs and kept our water tumblers filled. Our food was very good. I had the Seafood Dish which consisted of shrimp scampi, mussels, mahi mahi, black beans and yellow rice. It was almost more than I could eat. My wife had the sandwich de pollo with side salad. We didn't have any alcohol which brought our bill under $30. The atmosphere was basic: simple diner tables and chairs with paintings of Cuban landscape and Havana scenes for sale. Out in the parking lot was a vintage 1950's Chevrolet that looked like it came off the streets of Havana. We'll definitely make this restaurant a regular stop each time we come to Beachside.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This unassuming eatery is one of my favorite places! As a VERY frequent business traveler I am accustomed to dining solo a good bit of the time. In general, I choose fast-take out food...it's rare that I find a comfy atmosphere for a solo diner! I had been told Cuban Island had terrific food, so I decided to give it a try. SO GLAD did! The staff is chatty, helpful and made me feel right at home. So much so, that I now make a point to visit each time I am in FL for work! The Sangria is fabulous....so refreshing you know it's home made! I am working my way through the menu, with the help of the wait staff I try to stay with the most traditional Cuban favorites..ALL have been fantastic. One visit I made with my boss....we were entertained by live music (which the restaurant has a couple of nights each week)! This one is a MUST DO if you are anywhere along the Space Coast!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is a quaint little place where the staff are extremely welcoming, friendly and attentive. The food is very flavorful and the portions are generous but not overwhelming. I enjoy lunch here several times per month and dinner is also a great experience. The atmosphere is very nice, with local artist's art work on the walls and latin music is always playing. They have beer and a nice wine selection. For lunch, the sandwiches are delicious and probably more than most can eat. They have a delicious, perfectly portioned and complimentary ham salad and Cuban bread served to you while you wait for your food. It's a great little place!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Tried to see how it compared to our favorite Cuban place, pleasantly surprised. Clean modern appearance. Food was good, larger number of choices on menu. A completely different vibe,
More like what we might find in Miami. Staff was. Pleasant and portions were right sized. The
Tamales were really good, plan to return and have another for lunch with a tiny cup of delicious Cuban coffee.