“Best Cuban around cocoa ”

Cuban Island Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best Cuban around cocoa ”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

It's a very compact place, but the good was on point. It wasn't too much, but it wasn't too less. The rice and top Vieja is what I tasted and it was awesome with a lot of flavors in I'm hispanic and this food reminded me of my mom's cooking. My mom don't pay around when she cooks.

1 Thank felipe g

“Great Experience”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Tried the Cuban Sandwich this visit. Fantastic! Coupled with a Tropicale beer is recommended.
Cuban videos and music enhanced the experience.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank keith j
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good things come in small packages”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Yes, this restaurant may be small, but great food is served here. This restaurant happened to be right across from where I was staying in Indiatlantic. Since my eating companion had never been here, we wanted to try it out. They have a extensive wine list, and many choices of beers. Our waitress was very pleasant and was very helpful in our selections for lunch. Appetizer of fried yucca was very good. We never had yucca, but it was like eating a steak fry, without a heavy starchy taste. I had the Cuban style fajitas.....excellent. It was served with yellow rice and black beans. My companion had the Cuban sandwich. It looking very pleasing to the eye, and she said was delicious to the taste. The meat was tender and bread was very good. The overall menu choices were excellent, as we intend to go back and have all the other menu items that look very appealing. It was very tough to decide what to have for our first visit

Wickliffe, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Cuban food in the area”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Every time we come to this area we go to a Cuban restaurant. What a find this place was. Tiny but quaint, Cuban music playing, friendly service, and the best Cuban food I've had in this area.

Sebastian, Florida
“Muy delicioso!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

The restaurant serves excellent authentic Cuban food. There is an extensive menu and the portions are ample.Dishes are tastefully presented. Make sure to order the roast pork. The seafood pasta was also excellent. Be sure to finish off your dinner with the coconut flan & a Cuban coffee. Original Cuban artwork decorates the walls and is available for sale.