“Unbelievable Media Noche !”

Cuban Island Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Move over Roberto's, Havana, Don Ramon's and other places I have been in central and southern Florida. The food here is amazing both in quantity AND quality. My personal favorites and the mdeia noche and the lechon asado.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Had a great late lunch and staff was really on top of things. Black bean soups was great. Just like my mother-n-laws. Pork and Cuban barbeque sauce was good too.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My wife's Cuban hair dresser recommended this restaurant. He dines there several times a week. I now know why. Great staff; great service. Reasonable prices ($3.75 for a Stella Artois). Excellent food. Both of us had different pork dishes that were superb. The place is small and noisy but that's OK.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

My daughter suggested we try this place and I am glad we did! We went on a Thursday night around 8:30 pm and the place was packed. I was surprised as I was hesitant to go so late, but they do close at 10 pm. The place is small, but nice. The service was great, very attentive wait staff, but not overbearing. I had the cuban style chicken fajitas and it was delicious. I particularly enjoyed how each thing on my plate popped with flavor. The beans are amazing, loved the rice, and the sweet plantain was so good! We also enjoyed the coconut flan! Two quality meals (with enough leftover for lunch the next day) and dessert for $35! This place is a must try if you haven't been here! We will definitely be going back!

1  Thank dvstar40
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This is the most authentic Cuban restaurant in the area. It is spotless, decorative and the food tastes great!
Get the Lechon Asado (roasted pork) you won't go wrong.

2  Thank Luis G