“Fresh homemade breads, pastries, soups and crepes”

Around the World Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Indialantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Melbourne, Florida
“Fresh homemade breads, pastries, soups and crepes”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Have been here several times for lunch or a late breakfast and sometimes just pick up bread or pastries, sweet or savory, to consume at home. Check out the refrigerator case for a superb selection of hummus spreads and homemade EuropeanGreek yogurt or Farmers' cheese. The dessert case has an elegant array of gourmet pastries and a decadent gluten free chocolate torte.The owners are from Eastern Europe and built a loyal clientele at local farmers' markets before buying their own establishment. My favorite dine- in meal is a crêpe with farmer's cheese and berry sauce accompanied by a big cappuccino. The organic whole grain and rye breads are the best I've ever had anywhere and they keep a long time without any preservatives.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kathy130

Indialantic, Florida
“Great Breakfast, wonderful bakery”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had breakfast at this local favorite, right near a bike shop and surf shop! I believe the proprietors are Eastern European, and the food has a great flair, not the norm for our area. They have a selection of crepes and omelets, pastries, coffee and tea, and breads. Service is prompt and courteous. I had crepes with beef, mushrooms, and spinach, my grandson crepes with bananas, strawberries, nutella, and strawberry sauce, my wife a cheese omelet. All of it was yummy. For a different breakfast, or just a pastry or fresh bread to take home, can't miss.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank peterthegreatmlkj
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Lovely little cafe”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This cafe is lovely...my mum and I had crepes and bought items to take with us for lunch. Everything was fresh and really delightful. The service was great, the tea amazing, and you could tell that the ingredients were really quality.

For lunch we had fruit tarts and samosas. The tarts were excellent, the samosas flavorful. It was a wonderful treat!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Tselmende
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“spanakopita is out of this world”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

So we did our monthly Rockledge Garden visit to find a delightful food stand from Around the World cafe. Well we bought 2 spinach pies, also known as Spanakopita, as well as their fruit strudel and apple and berry tarts. 2 days later we have eaten the spanakopita and it was delectable.

The apple, Berry and fruit strudel were as good as they get. If you want a taste of Europe this Bakery is a most, and if you want great tasting bake goods stop by they will not disappoint.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Beth L
Melbourne, Florida
“A welcome respite from standard American fare”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My Wife and I went to Around the World Cafe for our Mother's Day meal. The food was first rate as was the service. The food reminded me of quality I got when I was in Germany growing up. Fresh, flavorful and artisan. We will go back to this establishment again.

• Visited May 2014