“Knowledgeable Surf Shop”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable Surf Shop”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Longboard House has something for everyone in my family. My boys get their surfboards here. My wife and I purchased our Stand Up Paddleboards here. My girls get clothing, jewelry and gifts. This is our favorite surf shop on the East Coast. The people working there have good knowledge and they do surf locally. They know about local events and we have even been able to help out. Since they are located just steps from the waves on Fifth Ave in Indialantic, we visit often.

Visited August 2013

georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Pricey, but expected considering the brands they sell. I was super excited to get a Tervis with their logo for only $15! Cool place with lots of quality beach buys. If only I was a surfer...

Visited June 2013
1 Thank nisiebug21
Dayton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great clothing and gift selection!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Stopped here after eating breakfast next door at the Beachside Cafe. Was looking for clothing more than anything. Great selection of clothing. Geared more toward the younger population. More of a small local shop then a big tourist attraction, which I enjoy. I'll be back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ejk6
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great experience, friendly service, nice selections.”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Was looking for sunglasses an I'm quite picky. The owner of the resort guided me to this place sice I definitely didnt want a mall shopping experience. The selections were plentiful and the service amazing. It took me te better part of an hour to select my sunglasses, but a sales attendant spent the entire time helping me make the right selection.

Worth a visit! Lot of swimwear, beach collectibles, surfboards, sunglasses and more.

Visited June 2013