“Great surf store”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great surf store”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Great selection of men's and women's surf wear. This store is always having sales so its worth dropping gin avery couple of months. Staff is cool and friendly too

Visited April 2014

Roswell
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A real surf shop - not a tourist trap”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The folks here were incredibly friendly. There is a full surfboard shop on one side and then great gear and clothes for men, women and kids. Definitely surf style. Great place -- not a cheap trap like so many others.

Visited April 2014
Pittstown, NJ
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable Surf Shop”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Longboard House has something for everyone in my family. My boys get their surfboards here. My wife and I purchased our Stand Up Paddleboards here. My girls get clothing, jewelry and gifts. This is our favorite surf shop on the East Coast. The people working there have good knowledge and they do surf locally. They know about local events and we have even been able to help out. Since they are located just steps from the waves on Fifth Ave in Indialantic, we visit often.

Visited August 2013
georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Pricey, but expected considering the brands they sell. I was super excited to get a Tervis with their logo for only $15! Cool place with lots of quality beach buys. If only I was a surfer...

Visited June 2013
1 Thank nisiebug21
Dayton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great clothing and gift selection!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Stopped here after eating breakfast next door at the Beachside Cafe. Was looking for clothing more than anything. Great selection of clothing. Geared more toward the younger population. More of a small local shop then a big tourist attraction, which I enjoy. I'll be back.

Visited July 2013