“They need to do hire people who love their job”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Indialantic
Roswell
“They need to do hire people who love their job”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed in Indialantic for a week - and my kids were so ready to go to Cold Stone. After a warm day at the beach we headed there and even they were disappointed. When teenagers pick up on bad service - take note. We did not go back.

Visited April 2014

Vero Beach, Florida
“Young workers need to be supervised!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I was at the Cold Stone Creamery over the weekend and I watched a young man working there spray a cleaner onto a plexiglass or glass cover which still had food (toppings) underneath it and he proceeded to wipe the glass. I was amazed that this kid didn't think that the poisonous spray would get into the food! I'm definitely rethinking this ice-cream shop. I let him know how bad his actions were for the customers and he apologized; however, I bet the food (toppings) were still used for ice-cream cones, etc. I've written a review before and given this restaurant 4 and 5 stars now I definitely need to rethink this rating.

• Visited October 2013
Orlando
“typical coldstone”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is a typical Cold Stone Creamery. Staff was pleasant. Ice cream decent. Walkable to the ocean. If you've been to one, you've been to them all.

• Visited September 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“Great Coffee Icecream!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The other night I had a wonderful coffee ice-cream at the Cold Stone Creamery. I wish they had more locations; great ice-cream.

• Visited August 2013