“Great NY Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 13 May 2014

When traveling to Melbourne, visiting Bizzarro's for pizza is at the top of my list. The location is right by the ocean and has indoor as well as outdoor seating. They have a variety of pizza-related dishes that you can order. I always get either the plain cheese pizza or the white pizza. Both are delicious. I will continue to make Bizzarro's a must stop whenever in the area and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Big slices, great taste, lots of mushrooms! Did not experience inside or rude customer service. Cash only! Ordered from them twice during the week of vacation. Overall very good pizza.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were on vacation for just over a week and we dined here 5 times. So that goes to show you how good there food is. The pizza is out of this world. We had the New York Style, perfect thin crust. I also had there lasagna, eggplant rollatini and seafood pasta. There sauce is definitely homemade. The whole concept they have is great, the atmosphere is awesome and the staff are very friendly. This spot is a definite stop for me anytime I will visit the area. The owner is fantastic and is doing a great job.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I'm not a pizza fan as our western pizzas are usually cardboard crusts with tasteless sauce from a chain. The best pissa I've had up to this point was in Rome, but Bizzarro can even rival a Rome pie! It's fast, you can buy a slice, with many options to choose, or get a whole pie quickly! I could have ate pizza every day there! Gorgeous thin foldable crust with a nice yeasty flavour!
I will be back! Yum!!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Frequent visitors to the area, we had seen Bizzarro's on the way into Melbourne but had never tried it. We didn't know what we were missing! We were looking for a casual, beachside place to get pizza with our 3 boys and Bizzarro's did not disappoint. I am normally not a fan of NY-style pizza (deep dish Detroit-style for this Michigander), but this was fantastic. My husband and I ordered Granny's (marinara, fresh mozzarella and basil) and the boys had cheese and pepperoni. Both were fantastic. Sat outside at 2 tables because seating is limited, although that adds to the charm of the place. Will definitely be one of our go-to places when back in the area.