“The Best!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The best pizza. I use Bizzarro's as my benchmark for all the other area pizza shops and they always win. Excellent fried calamari and pasta too. Allot of personality here but it's all good.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Bizzarro's is right next to the beach off the Melbourne Causeway. When you ask the owner if he is from NY, his answer (in a thick NY accent) is "No, I'm from Brooklyn!"

We went at a busy time and had to wait in line a bit, but it was quite entertaining just to watch the team. It felt like I was in NY!

We had a calzone, a botta-bing (a wrap/roll with Spinach), and a few garlic knot rolls. All were good, but we enjoyed the calzone the best.

Great place to stop after a day at the beach!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

When traveling to Melbourne, visiting Bizzarro's for pizza is at the top of my list. The location is right by the ocean and has indoor as well as outdoor seating. They have a variety of pizza-related dishes that you can order. I always get either the plain cheese pizza or the white pizza. Both are delicious. I will continue to make Bizzarro's a must stop whenever in the area and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Big slices, great taste, lots of mushrooms! Did not experience inside or rude customer service. Cash only! Ordered from them twice during the week of vacation. Overall very good pizza.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We were on vacation for just over a week and we dined here 5 times. So that goes to show you how good there food is. The pizza is out of this world. We had the New York Style, perfect thin crust. I also had there lasagna, eggplant rollatini and seafood pasta. There sauce is definitely homemade. The whole concept they have is great, the atmosphere is awesome and the staff are very friendly. This spot is a definite stop for me anytime I will visit the area. The owner is fantastic and is doing a great job.