We had a great experience at this beach-side hotel. The staff was friendly & helpful, the room was nice, and had an awesome view of the ocean. We arrived late, and the front desk lady had everything ready for us, and had called our phone to let us know our room was saved for us & let us know how to get the key to our room if we arrived after the front desk was closed. Super quiet at night & comfortable, clean rooms. We had a 3rd floor suite that could sleep 5- we had a comfortable bed, and there was a fold-out couch and also a cot for us to use for the kids. We grilled burgers one evening on their "Big Green Egg" grill- they provided us with free briquets to use. There was a huge glass sliding door that we would leave open for a while during the day & just listen to the waves crashing on the beach. They had a big container of beach toys for the kids to take over to the beach- right behind the hotel. The kids had so much fun digging in the beach sand & looking for shells.
5 stars, can't wait to go back. Will definitely recommend to friends & family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suites on the beach vacation rentals with kitchenettes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Tuckaway Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuckaway Shores Hotel Indialantic
- Tuckaway Shores Indialantic
- Tuckaway Shores Resort Indialantic, Florida