This resort was "almost paradise". The room I stayed in was absolutely perfect. I cannot find one thing to complain about and if I had to come up with one thing it would only be the stairs to the 3rd floor. But its worth the hike to get that view. Very quaint and was fixed up so cute! I was born and raised in Brevard county but when we walked in that room and opened those tri-fold doors it felt like it was the first time I ever saw the ocean. It is an amazing view. The staff was more than friendly and the grounds were kept neat and tidy! The pool was crystal clean and very refreshing. You have everything you need at this place. I would recommend it highly and have already. Going back real soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suites on the beach vacation rentals with kitchenettes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tuckaway Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuckaway Shores Hotel Indialantic
- Tuckaway Shores Indialantic
- Tuckaway Shores Resort Indialantic, Florida