“A MUST TRY!”
Review of Bummi Rummi Grill - CLOSED

Bummi Rummi Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy, Grill
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food and great family atmosphere. We had the shrimp tacos (Bummi's) which were amazing! Fabulous service friendly service. A gem on the beach!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Excellent food and service. For a random stop and try it was well worth it. We will return to this place again.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Bummi Rummi Grill serves breakfast on the weekends. We stopped in one Saturday and enjoyed a great breakfast that was very reasonably priced. I can honestly say I have never had a better breakfast in any of the restaurants in the Indialantic area.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The hamburgers are huge and very tasty. First time my husband went there he asked for a rare burger and it was raw, had to continue cooking it at home. Medium rare to medium is perfect. Service was very good. Wings are also good.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

After reading some great reviews about this place, we decided to give it a try. When we walked in, I was surprised to find that the decor seemed more like a fast food place than a sit-down restaurant. The menu had a lot of local foods, which I was excited about. We wanted to try the shark, but they were out of it. Then I saw the shrimp taco (I don't recall what they called it). They were also out of shrimp, but offered to make the dish with mahi mahi instead. It was very good, but I think it would have been out of this world amazing with shrimp. We also ordered the gator bites…It was deep fried and some pieces were extremely chewy while others were good…just good, not spectacular. I intended to return before we left Indialantic so I could have the taco with shrimp, but we just didn't find the time.

2  Thank br59912