“Beachy Breakfast”

Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stopped in for take-out breakfast before fishing on Saturday...the place was packed, but the cashier was fast and friendly. We decided on muffins once we saw them in the case. I'm an avid baker and I'm usually disappointed when I order muffins from a restaurant because they are always too sweet...like cupcakes without frosting. Not here! They were absolutely perfect.No wonder they named the restaurant after the muffins...this was the most ridiculously awesome muffin I've ever had. We bought some to bring home today.

1  Thank jacqui r

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Once we found this place, we had breakfast there every day. Service was great, and breakfast was delicious. Eggs, grits, fresh fruit, it was all delicious. I highly recommend. They make wonderful muffins, so when you leave, take a couple of muffins for coffee break!!

1  Thank bxb52
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My Mom and I went to the Blueberry Muffin after church yesterday. Uh oh, I thought, as we got the last parking place and saw there was a line inside. But the wait for a table wasn't too long. A waitress stopped by almost as soon as we were seated to say she'd be right back to take our order (and she was). I was surprised by how quickly the food was brought out to us.
Mom had one of the standard breakfasts (eggs, sausage, and a muffin). I went for a muffin and coconut water. I sampled her food (all good). The muffins were so good we had to get some to take home with us. We even liked the decor. Blue-checked wallpaper gave a homey feel to the place.
There were a lot of waitresses, all bustling to keep up with the demand, all seeming to do a great job.

1  Thank BeverlyZ1008
Reviewed 26 March 2014

(4) of us have enjoyed several breakfasts at this quaint old fashioned restaurant on A1A in Indialantic. Get there early or be prepared to stand in line as this appear to be a favorite breakfast and lunch spot for the locals. Living up to its name the muffins are terrific. Especially the orange blossom and blueberry. Coffee is fresh, eggs done perfectly, pancakes are great and try the #7 corned beef hash and eggs. All good. Staff is both accommodating and efficient. Great place to start the day in the sun.

1  Thank Norm A
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We had a great breakfast. The eggs were perfectly cooked. The muffins were fresh and delicious. The staff was friendly and efficient.

1  Thank SusanCliftonPark_NY