“Eggs Benedict at the Beach”

Blueberry Muffin Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Indialantic
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed at the Hilton on the beach in Indiatlantic (Melbourne) Florida. Just down the street is the Blueberry Muffin Restaurant. This is one of those quaint beach local coffee shop breakfast joints that is not fancy but just makes breakfast perfect. Great prices too. Wife loved the Eggs Benedict and my eggs and bacon were done just right. Nice to see that places like this are still around. Worth deviating from the chain breakfast joints to try the local shop. This is the way they all used to be. Try it - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have been going to this establishment with my husband, sister and brother-in-law for a long time. They have the best breakfast for the best price. Their portions are big so my husband and I share a breakfast and let me tell you it is plenty of food. My brother-in-law always gets the steak and eggs breakfast and always says how good it is. We usually have left overs. The staff is friendly and attentive. Even though there may be line (always is) they do not rush you to eat. The muffins are the best. They usually have three flavors, but always have blueberry. They are so good. I am looking forward to my next trip up to Melbourne to have breakfast here.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

good but pricey for a diner, the muffins are not that expensive, but the breakfast and orange juice is high priced for sure, especially because it is beach diner.

1  Thank Teachluvsthebeach
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a great place for breakfast with a great selection. It looks like a non-chain family owned restaurant. The place was packed that is always a good sign about any eatery. Very clean place with great selection of dishes. They bake their own real blueberry muffins that are huge and tasteful. The waitresses were very friendly and charming and took good care of us. despite the fact the place was full with a line of waiting customers. Food was very good and prices were good too. Nice breakfast time with friends. Next time in Melbourne/Indialantic we will come back.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Good old fashioned diner that we always go to for breakfast when in the area, always full with local folks which is a good sign.
Good friendly service at affordable prices, will be back again in October when we're back in town.