This motel feels like your visiting family at a beach house. We stayed in room 14. This is the largest room that faces the ocean. it was so nice to wake up each morning with the sun shining through the big windows and double doors. Now this is not a 5 star motel, but the views are incredible. We were able to take nightly strolls, and even had a chance to see the large sea turtles digging in to lay their eggs. what a treat that was. Room 14 has a full kitchen, king bed, pull out sofa, plenty of room for the family. One suggestion is buy or bring bug spray. We did encounter some ants and a couple of roaches. But this is Florida, land of the many BIG bugs. Staff were very polite and helpful. Anything we asked for we got it no problem. The air conditioner was making some noise. They replaced it with a new one. The value was really good. We would stay there again if we come come back! Room #14.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic Oceanfront Getaway offering daily/weekly rates, kitchens, free local phones, free cable, smoke free rooms, guest laundry, BBQ & Tiki Hut, on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Sea Scape Motel - Oceanfront Getaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Scape Motel - Oceanfront Getaway Hotel Indialantic
- Sea Scape Hotel
- Sea Scape Motel - Oceanfront Getaway Indialantic, Florida