“My Private Sanctuary!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indialantic
Oceanfront Cottages
Medina, Ohio
“My Private Sanctuary!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2008

I found the perfect sanctuary for escaping the stress and daily grind! The accommodations were outstanding! I stayed in the St. Thomas suite as I fell in love with it the moment I saw the picture. I stayed a week and rarely left. The beach was just a few steps from my front door and I could walk to local eateries, which was big plus for me. I enjoyed my afternoons with a glass of iced tea, reading a book on my private balcony overlooking the ocean!! What could be better? And when I took to the beach each day, there were umbrellas and beach chairs at my disposal which was a Godsend. When I did venture out in my car, I was centrally located in either direction for those attractions and areas in which I wanted to visit. The owner, Robert, is by far the nicest owner and personally made sure that my suite and visit were up to my expectations - that's unheard of these days!! I would HIGHLY recommend this property to EVERYONE!!! I only wish I would've been able to stay longer because it truly started to feel like my second home. Thank you, Robert, for a wonderful stay!!!!

• Liked — Beautiful furniture, full kitchen, amazingly comfortable king sized bed, the VIEW of the ocean
  • Disliked — nothing... there was absolutely nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled solo
2 Thank dreamer49

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Camden, SC
Reviewed 18 July 2008

Oceanfront Cottages in Indialantic, Fla. had excellent accommodations. The four suit set up is very nice private and close to so much. We visited in July but the close proximity to the beach, surf shops, restaurants, state parks, etc. would make this a great get away any time of year. There is so much to do!
The Jamaican Suit was perfect for us. I particularly liked listening to the beach at night and waking to the sun rise over the ocean. Every morning I would crack the blinds and look at the ocean and the sun rising. Simply beautiful!
The pool was great. We enjoyed the water fountain that flowed into the pool and the chairs were so comfortable.
It did not rain on us but if we had rain we would have sat on the porch and enjoyed the large lounge chairs. Having the beach so close made it. Once we parked at Oceanfront Cottages we really did not need to get in our car. We recommend to all. Simple check in check out, very nice and clean with updated features like flat screen TVs etc..... Truly not to be missed.
JB & MB from Camden, SC. USA

• Liked — Clean and convenient
  • Disliked — All was perfect
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jbailes
Melbourne
Reviewed 1 July 2008

These 4 cottages, tucked away among large uninteresting condos along the oceanside beach at Indialantic, are fabulous. We stayed for a glorious 5 days in the eclectic but fantastically comfortable cottages.

We rented the one bed Jamaica Suite, which was spacious and nicely decorated. The owners have that flare for putting together a seemingly odd mix of furniture and accessories that really work. The island charm begins as you step into the cottage with thoughtful touches like the aircon already going (v. important in the middle of June on Florida!) and soft jazz music to greet you.

The pool is great, set in a palmed back-courtyard and finished with fountains. There is the convenience of serve yourself spare towels etc and a guest laundry. There was no daily maid service, which can have good and bad sides.

If you choose to leave this oasis, the beach is right across the way, over what is more a carpark for the beach than a road, and the fabulous Java Surf (or Starbucks if you prefer the more mainstream), great pizza and other shops are just a short walk away.

We really had a most fabulous time and highly recommend these cottages for a long or short stay in beautiful beachside Indialantic/Melbourne Beach.

• Liked — Decor and Island feel
  • Disliked — No daily maid service
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank libracharlie
Los Angeles
Reviewed 22 June 2008

If you want a little piece of heaven then you need to stay here. You are right on the ocean and the views are great. The room we stayed in was the Caymen. It was great!! It was private, clean and very charming. The staff is aways available and you have no needs for anything. Be sure and take a look around the property because there is everything you need from beach umbrellas to chairs. We will be telling all of our friends about this place and we will certainly be back again and again!!!!
Thanks for everything Robert.

Vince Carbajal

Ps. This is not a hotel but beautiful individual cottages.

• Liked — Hard to say,,,,,,the whole thing was great!!!!
  • Disliked — All was great.
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank carbajalv
Penna
Reviewed 17 May 2008

Excellent views, cozy and classy. Suites clean but very minimal interaction with staff, home-like feel. Can't wait to return.!!!

Stayed May 2008
1 Thank cbdance
Plantation, Florida
Reviewed 2 April 2008

We found this place web-surfing. The pictures drew us in, and we were not disappointed. I spoke with Robert Randazzo, the Innkeeper and my wife and I booked a long weekend in the Havana Suite. It is the smallest of the suites but was beautifully laid out and cozy. The king size bed was the most comfortable we have slept in, including our own. We relished sunrises and a panoramic view of the Atlantic, which was steps from our balcony. Our balcony was equipped with a jacuzzi, which we luxuriated in, and a grill which we didn't use this time. The weather was temperate with a cooling breeze off the water the entire time we were there. We enjoyed waterfront dining at several different establishments within a short distance of the cottage. While located on the Atlantic, it is moments from the Indian River and Sebastian Inlet, two of the best fishing areas in Florida. It was a genuinely beautiful and relaxing stay. The perfect getaway. We can't wait to return.

• Liked — comfort in beautiful surroundings
  • Disliked — our unit had a tiny kitchen area (the smallest of any unit)
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wah11
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 23 December 2006

Returned today from our 2nd trip to the Cottages. The last time was before the hurricanes and Robert has done extensive remodeling to the upstair units since. This time we stayed in the Cayman Suite and frankly, the nicest unit. While they are all more of a studio than suites, it has the best private balcony. They have added hot tubs to all 3 units upstairs. Fantastic!!! Also, we have little shih tzus and I'm constantly worried about how they could escape. The balcony has been closed in with lattice and canvas and my 11lb boy couldn't even think about getting out. Peace of mind!!!

The Cottages are nestled among 4 story condos and can be missed if your not looking for it. Thats even better! What a gold mine. This 5 unit complex has a small tropical pool. It's across the street from the Atlantic. (Robert, probably should call it Oceanview Cottages??) The first time there we were surprised by the parking lot and municipal parking street in front of us. BUT THE OCEAN VIEWS!! You'll get over the "issues" soon enough. If your thinking about booking, call Robert direct. The prices are different on this website and he books "nightly" within one week of arrival. The photos on their website are outdated BUT the improvements actually make it better!!

That said, pack your puppies, a swimsuit and head over to the cottages. Beautiful accomodations, great owners and the sound of the waves! Its a gem.

• Liked — Ocean views, quiet, pet friendly, hot tub, quality accomodations, nice owners, etc..etc..
  • Disliked — NOTHING
  • Tips/Secrets — Rent either the St. Thomas or Cayman for the best views and balcony.
  • Stayed December 2006, travelled as a couple
3 Thank FloridaCabinFever
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indialantic
Tuckaway Shores Resort
Port d'Hiver
Port d'Hiver
#1 of 13 in Melbourne Beach
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront

Been to Oceanfront Cottages? Share your experiences!