We recently stayed at this B&B, in celebration of our 46th wedding anniversary. It could not have been more perfect - from our warm welcome to our final moment, Bonnie, MaryAnn and the staff made it an experience to be remembered for years to come. Our room, the Melbourne, was comfortable, spacious, and very well appointed with luxurious linens, towels, and chocolate chip cookies (actually we brought those to the room but they were made fresh daily)! The breakfasts were delicious - and while Bonnie will deny this - very gourmet. We delighted in visiting the Melbourne Historic District, the Eau Gallie Art District, and the beach! Restaurants were close by and with Bonnie's recommendation, we chose the Chart House for our anniversary dinner. The meal was delicious, the service perfect, and Bonnie not only made our reservations, but surprised us by making arrangements for dessert, too! Thank you, again, Bonnie! Another wonderful restaurant is the Island Fish Grille, which is within walking distance of the B&B. We are already making plans to return to the Windermere Inn by the Sea...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront bed and breakfast retreat east of Melbourne on the beach. Just 46 steps to the sand, with private beach access. Many rooms have ocean views from private balconies. Wonderful innkeeper and staff provide impeccable personalized concierge service, and homemade gourmet breakfast and baked goods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Windemere Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windemere Inn By The Sea Hotel Indialantic
- Windemere Inn By The Sea Indialantic, Florida