My lady friend and I recently enjoyed a wonderful night at the Inn. Check in was quick and informative and the Melbourne Room was a delight. The bath room was large with a spa tub large enough for two and I'm six feet three. We had a marvelous king bed in which we lounged while savoring the rain, wind, thunder and pounding surf. Yes, our night was stormy but the accommodations made it fun with lasting memories. Bonnie was a gracious hostess and the breakfast was memorable as well. This was our second visit and will not be our last!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront bed and breakfast retreat east of Melbourne on the beach. Just 46 steps to the sand, with private beach access. Many rooms have ocean views from private balconies. Wonderful innkeeper and staff provide impeccable personalized concierge service, and homemade gourmet breakfast and baked goods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Windemere Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windemere Inn By The Sea Hotel Indialantic
- Windemere Inn By The Sea Indialantic, Florida