this Inn really delivers. Great location-you can walk to restaurants but the beach right in front not crowded at all, as there are only houses in the immediate area. They provide beach chairs, umbrellas, body boards flippers and even some sand toys. They have a great seating area on top of the dune and a lovely garden area with koi pond you can relax in next to the house. Our room was super clean and comfortable as were the other common areas. The inn was full on 2 of our 3 nights but we didn't hear any of the other guest. Breakfasts were great, and the constantly available cookies and soft drinks/ bottled waters were another plus. Finally, there was social hour, with wine and horsdeuvres (but do remember to sign up-they make things rather than defrosting them, so they need to know how many folks to expect). The Innkeepers were friendly and helpful without hovering. I hope our travels bring us back this way so we can stay here again. It is a terrific getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront bed and breakfast retreat east of Melbourne on the beach. Just 46 steps to the sand, with private beach access. Many rooms have ocean views from private balconies. Wonderful innkeeper and staff provide impeccable personalized concierge service, and homemade gourmet breakfast and baked goods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Windemere Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windemere Inn By The Sea Hotel Indialantic
- Windemere Inn By The Sea Indialantic, Florida